"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Sofia

I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it! I ran across this picture taken about 6 months ago right after she had taken scissors to her bangs and cut them. They weren't too bad then cause we just evened them out and she had cute little bangs, but now they are growing out and are such a pain. Anyways, something about this photo of her just captures my sweet little Sofia and how little she is. I can already tell in just 6 months how much older she has gotten. Maybe I'm getting sentimental because she just started all day kinder, I don't know, but I could just squeeze her in this pix. Love her!

1 comment:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Sofia is so beautiful! Great picture, even with the "bangs".