"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My latest Project

Here is a link to view my latest published project with Heritage Makers. I know it's been 7 years, but I was inspired recently to make Our Wedding Story in a 12 x 12 hardbound book! I gave it to Hartman for our anniversary this year. He loved it. He helped write some of the stories on how we met, the engagment etc. but he had know idea what the book looked like! It's a fun hobby of mine! Check it out! As I publish books, I'll post them them so they can be viewed!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=a8ddd07b-3a5c-49f5-b5bc-fa2048cbcfef&productId=11&projectSponsor=175511

2 comments:

Lori said...

Emily! ... you're blog is adorable! I'm so glad you decided to do this ... it's so much fun! Your family picture is just beautiful!

Summers Family said...

Emily, thanks for the link to your blog! I have to second Lori, it is very cute, I love the background! If only I were sooo motivated!!! Love the family pics!