"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stosich Family Go Fish Game

Hey I wanted to share my latest Heritage Makers Project. I created a Go Fish Playing Card Game in my publishing studio using one of many card templates. I am really digging the new playing cards. I put pictures of our family, grandparents, and their two cousins Saylor & Hayden so we can all play together as a family! Isabella and Sofia are really into playing games now, and what better way for them to play then to use their own family's photos! Check it out! It's cute!

http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=07e22fbc-d435-4069-9f1d-60b23302b054&productId=63&projectSponsor=175511

1 comment:

Woodards said...

Those are so cute!!! What a great idea!!!