"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer Fun

This is my great-nephew Brayden Blake. Can you believe that. I'm a great-aunt. This is my nephew Josh's little boy. My nephew and I are only 5 years apart. Now my sister Lori is a grand-ma. It's hard to believe!!! He's so cute.
Sofia at the children's museum...Like Father Like Daughter
Ava future fire fighter
Bella making her daddy proud
The girls had so much fun at the Children's museum with the mommy and me group. Sofia was the checkout girl at Smith's.
Girl Power! Isabella had fun shopping at Limited Too on her girls night out! She wanted a ice cream necklace and was so sweet to want to get one for her little sister Sofia!

The older girls had a fun "girls night out" we went to dinner and a movie. Isabella and her cousins Saylor & Emily (visiting from Georgia)
Sofia and her good friend Elisabeth
Mommy and Sofia enjoying the Idaho Falls temple grounds
We were able to attend Hartman's brother's baby sealing in the Idaho Falls Temple. They adopted a baby boy and we were able to see the whole family sealed. It was pretty cool!

1 comment:

La Ron said...

I love all those cute pics. The children's museum looked like fun.We miss you guys like crzay. The kids ask everday if Bella and Sofia are home yet.