"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Monday, September 15, 2008

Atlanta Braves Game

One of the nights while in Georiga Hartman and I went to the Braves game with my sister Lori and her friend at Turner Stadium. We love going to the Braves Game. I've always been a fan no matter if they are winning pennants or in last place. It's one of our favorite things to do! We had a great time sitting on the third base line! I made Hartman do the Tomahawk Chop, it's tradition!


Dale Murphy's Number

1 comment:

Jason & Claire said...

Hey Emily- it was great to see you today. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you guys all dressed up in prom dresses for them. What a nice mom you are! Your AI concert looks neat. It's neat to hear how they are in person. I'll check back often.