"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Hate This...


These are the images I received on my phone after the fact...He knows better than to tell me in advance that they are doing a routine training on top of City Center. Stuff like that makes me sick. I know it's part of the job & just routine, but sometimes I just take for granted how dangerous it can really be for these firefighters, police officers & service men & woman! I know somebody has to do it, but it's a little hard when it's your husband. So I guess he knows best after all that it is better for me not to know ahead of time, so I don't worry so much


2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Oh Emily, I would worry too. I dont' know how you do it. You are a brave wife, and Hartman is brave as well.

Nicole Cave said...

Nice!!