"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally!!!

In case you haven't heard....A miracle has occurred in the Stosich Family. I didn't think it was possible, but was proven wrong...WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!! We are very excited and sooo relieved :) I think Hartman and I are still in shock. The girls are telling everyone that they are going to have a baby brother. What will I do with boy toys???? I'm sure he'll get his fair share of princess dress up days! We are very blessed and excited to have a little boy in our home.

I have been so bad about updating our blog during this pregnancy. It's really taking a toll on me energy wise. We've also been in Georgia for the last 4 weeks and have been really busy doing fun things here with family. When I get home I'll have lots of pictures to post from "Hot"lanta! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer and just wanted to finally share our exciting news.

7 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting! Enjoy the rest of your trip. Hope you feel better soon;)

Mary said...

Yeah! So excited for you. I will give you all the boys tips you want if you give me all the girl ones! So funny we are each getting opposite of what we already have. Hope you have a safe trip home!

Nicole Cave said...

That is great news...he is going to be a stud if he looks anything like his sisters.

Parley and Katie Call said...

congrats! i can't believe it either, he'll be so cute.

Megan & Brian said...

A big CONGRATS!!! Boys are so much fun! Hope you're feeling better soon.

The Bishop Family said...

i am so excited that you are going to have a boy! It will be lots of fun.

Rachelle said...

Hey Emily, I'm so excited for you! I didn't even know you were pregnant. I found your blog on someonelse's blog and I'm glad I did. I am finall entering the blogging world. I love it . . . .just a little slow figuring it all out.