"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabella

Five years ago today, after almost 24 hours of labor, our first beautiful baby girl was born! Isabella Evelyn Stosich weighed 8 1/2 lbs and 20 inches long. We thought she was so beautiful and couldn't believe how blessed we were! Today you have grown into a beautiful little girl with so much personality. We love having you as a daughter and thank Heavenly Father everyday for blessing us with your sweet spirit in our home! I can't believe your 5 already! That's a big milestone as a parent and it almost saddens me. I tell you often I don't want you to get big and you just laugh at me and say "Mom I can't wait to get bigger!" But you know you will always be our baby no matter how big you get! Your little sisters love you too because you watch out for them and play with them! Your a great Big Sister! You are truly a princess in every sense of the word! We love you Isabella and hope you enjoy your fun day today! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Love, Mommy, Daddy, Sofia, and Ava

1 comment:

La Ron said...

Happy Birthday Bella! I had the privellage of being at the hospital when you were born 5 years ago. Right when you were born you looked at us with your big brown eyes. It was such a special day. You were a beautiful baby and are a beautiful 5 year old with the cutest personality. I love you and hope you have the best birthday ever.