"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peter Pan

Today while driving in the car Isabella (who just turned five) said this to me.

Isabella: Mom you know Peter Pan?
Me: Yes what about him?
Isabella: He's really cute!
Me: (trying not to laugh) oh really, why?
Isabella: He's funny and he's just really really cute mom. I dream about him all the time! Saylor (her six year old cousin) she thinks he's really cute too!

I thought that was so funny! Who would have thought my daughters first crush would be on Peter Pan! You know all the ladies want him: tinkerbell, the mermaids, and now Isabella & Saylor :)

6 comments:

Kim said...

That's really cute. I love that you and LaRon write down the cute stuff your kids say. I think it will be great to look back on when they're older. Can I get your email address so I can invite you to my weight loss blog?

Mary Stuart said...

Hey Emily. Good to hear from you. Your girls are getting big!!

Lauren and Nate said...

I have to agree..peter pan is really cute! And he even has his own island, now I think thats attractive!

La Ron said...

Just make sure that Isabella knows that Peter Pan is the only person allowed to sneak in her room at night.

Lori said...

Isabella has amazing taste ... who DOESN'T think Peter Pan is a hotty!?? It's those green tights ... NOBODY wears green tights like Peter ... it's MIND BLOWING!!! I commend your little lady on her wise choice for "first crush" ... well done! =)

Nicole Cave said...

She must like men in tights!!