"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Crazy Girls

In this picture, they look so sweet and so innocent, but let me tell you they've been up to mischief this week. It's been one of those crazy mom weeks where I think I only had 2 meltdowns...:)

It started off normal with a Movie in the Park Night! They were actually really good and Ava sat on my lap the whole time watching Kung Fu Panda. Thanks to the Bishops for such a fun idea!
I turned my back for only a few minutes and found Ava upstairs in my Mac make-up. She had concealer all over her face along with much more. She was quite proud, and I had to laugh so that I wouldn't cry!

Then I heard Sofia running inside yelling "Save the Barbies" Because of the panic in her voice I ran outside to see what she was talking about and saw all of their Barbies being Sacrificed in our pretty tall palm tree! Hartman and I were laughing so hard at the sight of this...Evidently she & Isabella tossed them so high I couldn't even get them all down without help! Their little imaginations are so funny!

The ceremonial sacrifice of Mariposa the Barbie!
Now this was the icing on the cake! I woke up yesterday morning with a little Bug standing beside my bed saying Maaaa Maaaa like a little sheep! I opened my eyes and saw Ava standing right in front of me! I thought Hartman must have gotten her out of bed. We went downstairs and saw daddy outside. I asked him if he got her out and he said no. We both just looked at each other with doom! So we put her back in the crib to see how she escaped. In the video we were both laughing thinking it was cute. But later on that night when having to put her back in the bed about 5 times and skipping nap time all together, it wasn't so funny! You can tell she's pretty proud in this video! What a cute little bug!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, I'm DYING over the barbie pictures ... that is absolutely hilarious!!! Your girls do have quite the imagination. I think we have the exact same crib that Ava does, the Bassett one from Target ... i can't believe Ashlyn hasn't figured out how easy it would be to escape if she just stuck her foot up on the end like Ava does .... ohhhhhh, i do not envy your situation right now. What a little monkey!