"Have joy in the home.  Have joy in your husband.  Have joy in your children.  Enjoy the journey." ~Marjorie Kay Hinkley~

Friday, November 21, 2008

Mom's Gone Wild

We had so much fun last night. You should have seen these crazy mom's lined up as early as 5:30 pm for a midnight movie of Twilight! We got there at around 10:30 pm and got into the 12:30 am showing! We had such a good time and I have to say I was sooo excited to see this movie. As I stated in my previous post I just started reading the first book on Monday and had six pages left to read when we arrived at the movie theater. I took advantage of our waiting time and read the last few pages just barely before the movie had started. So that's why it was extra exciting for me since it was all so fresh! I loved the movie and especially loved the soundtrack! Of course movies are never as good as the books and all the details that are left out, but it was pretty good in spite of that! They had so much chemistry and even though it was already 2 hours long and 2:30 am I could have sat there another hour watching these fascinating characters! It was a blast, even though we all had hang overs this morning!!!
Tina, Myself, and LaRon were for sure Team Edward! Now Shauna announced on the way that she was Team Jacob. I wasn't sure what that meant since I haven't read the second book, but all I knew was it wasn't Edward and I was appalled! However after the movie Shauna reclaimed herself and told us she was now Team Edward! I mean He was pretty hot in the movie! (okay now I'm really sounding like a desperate housewife) And Wendy we called her the Twilight Virgin having not read any of the books yet! Thanks girls for a fun night!
LaRon, Julie, & Me
Reading my last few pages while waiting for the movie to start. Talk about waiting till the last minute, and talk about being a big dork!

6 comments:

The Bishop Family said...

looks like you girls had fun. i went saturday and it wasn't that busy. But the movie was awesome. And yes Edward is Hot.

Lori said...

You guys are too funny ... and YOU my friend, are SO dedicated ... reading up until the bitter end like that, way to go Emily!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun~

Jason & Claire said...

Man, that worked out perfectly. It was so fresh in your mind that you had to be way into it. Cute pictures. I love the shirts. Glad you had fun!

i said...

fun huh!?!i'm a newbie too....but not wild enough to stand in line!

Kim said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! Welcome to the Twilight world ; )

Nicole Cave said...

I have read all the books...Edward is the only way!!